|Legal Texts Version 2 05-2018|
|1.1||Legal Notice (LSSI)|
|1.1||Legal Notice (LSSI)|
According to article 10 of Law 34/2002, 11th July, “Society Services of Information and Electronic Commerce (LSSI)”, we inform you of the following information.
LLAZA WORLD, S.A., [hereafter LLAZA], is the owner of the web page llaza.com / www.llaza.com, and will act exclusively as the manager of the contents of the present Web, addressed at: C. Tramuntana, 1 Pol.Ind. Roques Roges IV 43460 Alcover P.O.Box 11, NIF C. TRAMUNTANA, 1 POL.IND. ROQUES ROGES IV 43460 ALCOVER P.O.BOX 11, Mercantile Register in Tarragona Book 2787, Section 213, Page T-46301Inscription 1ª, is responsible for the management and functioning of the Web previously mentioned.
If you would like to contact us, you can do so by post at the previously mentioned address, or by e-mail at: email@example.com.
CONCEPT OF USER
If you use the web you are considered a user and this implies full acceptance without any reservation of every and each point in this Legal Notice, published by LLAZA, from the moment the user accesses the web. In consequence, the user must read carefully the present Legal Notice every time he or she wishes to use the Web, as these may be modified.
INFORMATION ABOUT LINKS
LLAZA, is only responsible for its own web and any access to webs by links or any information offered by third parties is not the responsibility of LLAZA.
Any use of links or access to a web not owned by LLAZA is at the users responsibility and LLAZA does not recommend nor guarantee any information obtained by a link through a third party which comes from a web that is not from llaza.com / www.llaza.com, neither is it responsible for any loss, claims or damages derived from the use or bad use of a link or the information obtained through it, including other links or webs, interruption of service or in the access, or trying to use or the incorrect use of a link, even if the connection is via the Web llaza.com / www.llaza.com or by accessing the information by other webs from the same Web page.
RENUNCIATION AND LIMITATION OF THE RESPONSIBILITY
The information and the services included or availability by the Web could include errors or spelling mistakes. Periodically changes in the contents will be made. LLAZA, can introduce improvements and or changes in its service or contents at any time.
We would like to inform you that the contents on this Web, are designed to inform, keep in contact with you, send information about our services, and are in accordance with what is envisaged in the present Legal Notice and the rest of legal text on this present Web Page.
INFORMATION ON EXEMPTION OF TOTAL RESPONSIBILITY DERIVED FROM THE LOSS OF CONTENT DERIVING FROM TECHNICAL PROBLEMS.
LLAZA, is not responsible if there are interruptions or if the services and contents offered on the internet do not work adequately, regardless of the cause.
Likewise, LLAZA is not responsible for, the internet going down, loss of business due to these failures and temporary electricity power cuts or any other types of cuts.
LLAZA, does not declare nor guarantee that the services or contents will not be interrupted or free of errors, and that they will be repaired, or that the service or the provider will be free of viruses or any other damaging component, whilst LLAZA, will do its utmost to avoid these types of incidences. If the user takes some decisions or carries out actions based on information included on any “websites”, it is recommendable to check the information by consulting other sources.
INFORMATION RELATED TO INDUSTRIAL AND INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
- 1. The structure, design and way of presenting the elements (graphs, images, files, logotypes, colour combinations and any element susceptible to protection) are protected by intellectual property laws, owned by
- 2. It is prohibited to reproduce, transform, distribute, communicate in public, make publicly available and in generally exploit in any form partially or totally the elements referred to in the previous section. These acts of exploitation can only be carried out if authorised by LLAZA, and if this were to be the case, there must be explicit reference to the fact that LLAZA is the intellectual owner of the material.
3. Only documental material produced by LLAZA is authorised for private use, and in no case, can the material be deleted, changed, eluded or any of the security systems installed be manipulated.
- 4. It is forbidden to link to the final pages, the frame and any other similar manipulation. The links must always be to the principle page or homepage com / www.llaza.com
5. Distinctive signs (brands, commercial names) belonging to LLAZA, are protected by industrial property rights and the use or manipulation of them is forbidden except if there is written authorization by LLAZA.
According to the data protection act of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016, we inform you that personal data given via the forms, and likewise your e-mail address have been included in our file titled LLAZA, S.L. [hereafter, LLAZA], at the business address of: C. Tramuntana, 1 Pol.Ind. Roques Roges IV 43460 Alcover P.O.Box 11, NIF C. TRAMUNTANA, 1 POL.IND. ROQUES ROGES IV 43460 ALCOVER P.O.BOX 11, Mercantile Register in Tarragona Book 2787, Section 213, Page T-46301Inscription 1ª, E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, with the objective of attending your consultations and sending you information related to the services offered by LLAZA.
We inform you that the data could be used to send you commercial communications, in any format, and this could be related to any other services offered by our business which might be of interest to you. If you should at any time oppose this type of communications, please send us an e-mail address to email@example.com the subject as “UNSUBSCRIBE FROM THE DISTRIBUTION LIST”.
Likewise, you can exercise the right to access, rectify, cancel, opposition, portability and where appropriate limitation, according to the terms established by REGULATION (EU) 2016/679 by presenting or sending an application in writing to: C. Tramuntana, 1 Pol.Ind. Roques Roges IV 43460 Alcover P.O.Box 11, or by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org and with a photocopy of your ID or similar documentation indicating the subject as “DATA PROTECTION”.
Therefore, in compliance with the Regulation (UE) 2016/679, by means of the present document LLAZA.
1- ownership of treatments
LLAZA at the business address: C. Tramuntana, 1 Pol.Ind. Roques Roges IV 43460 Alcover P.O.Box 11, is owner of various treatments.
2- Collection and treatment
The treatment [WEB USERS / NEWSLETTER], has its principle characteristics:
The purpose of collecting and incorporating the data from the treatments previously mentioned is:
a. For the treatment [WEB USERS / NEWSLETTER], offers the information demanded by the interested parties via a form or questionnaire on the web page llaza.com / www.llaza.com.
- b. Answer questions that have been formulated.
c. Send you information about our products or services offered on the website com / www.llaza.com.
2.2- Responsibility for treatment
If there should be a third party who accesses this file, then there exists the obligation to subscribe to the contract that has been previously prescribed to (article 28 EU GDPR). This contract must be signed following the terms marked by the for mentioned article, which regulates the use of contracts and the confidentiality of personal data and which conforms with the present legislation
2.3-Legal basis – consent
However, you can at any moment reject this type of service by sending an e-mail to email@example.com indicating the subject as “UNSUBSCRIBE FROM THE DISTRIBUTION LIST”.
3- Security measures
LLAZA has adopted the legal requirements for the level of security for the protection of personal data, and has installed all the means and technique measures in its hands to avoid any loss, bad use, alteration, access without authorization and robbery of the same data
4- Rights of Access, Rectification, Cancellation, Opposition, Portability and Limitation
The title holders of the data contained in the treatment [WEB USERS / NEWSLETTER] as well as the holders of the data contained in any of the files held by, LLAZA, can contact the entity, as the person responsible for the file, with the objective of being allowed to exercise their right of access, rectification, cancellation, opposition, portability and where appropriate limitation, with respect to the data incorporated in the treatment.
These rights are characterised as “extremely personal”, and as such can only be exercised by the title holder or his or her legal representative who have been previously accredited or who show sufficient representation.
A.- The right to access is to be exercised annually, except if the party interested shows legitimate accreditation. When exercising the right of access, the interested party can opt for the following systems in order to consult the file treatment:
– sending an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
– writing a letter addressed to: LLAZA, C. Tramuntana, 1 Pol.Ind. Roques Roges IV 43460 Alcover P.O.Box 11
LLAZA will proceed to notify its decisions within a timeframe of a month. If it were to be accepted, the interested party would be able to access the previously mentioned information within 10 days after its notification.
B. – The right of rectification and cancelation can be exercised, conforming to the following previsions, whenever the interested party considers that the data collected in our files is inexact, incomplete, inadequate or excessive. If this is the case, you can exercise these rights via one of the means previously anticipated.
LLAZA will proceed with the rectification or cancellation within 10 days of receiving the application.
C.- The right of portability they may be exercised, in accordance with the following provisions, provided that the interested party considers that the data collected in our treatments must be returned to the data holder or to another third party (Treatment Manager).
D.- The right of limitation may be exercised, prior to opposition right for the treatment of their data, and that until the Opposition Law is not resolved, the treatment of them will be limited.
5- Regulation changes
LLAZA reserves the right to modify the present policy with the objective of adapting it to the legislative or precedents changes, as well as those that could be derived from the “Code Type” existing in the material. Such changes will be communicated within the necessary time on our Web page, and it can ask the affected parties for their consent if it is believed that it does not have the consent according to the present policy.
If you should have any doubt, question or comments referring to the present regulations, please do not hesitate to ask about them by sending a communication to: email@example.com.
What are cookies?
Cookies are files that are installed on the user’s web browser or devices (smartphone or tablet) as you browse the website pages and are used to store information about your visit.
Cookies are used to:
- Make sure that web pages work properly.
- Store your preferences, like language or font size.
- Find out about the user’s browsing experience.
- Compile anonymous statistical information, like which pages the user has visited or how long they have spent on the website.
Using cookies helps optimise browsing, adapting the information and service offered to the user in order to provide a better experience each time they visit the website.
Type, purpose and operation
Depending on their permanence, Cookies can be divided into two categories: session cookies and persistent cookies. The former expire when the user closes the browser. Whereas the latter expire when the their aim is achieved or when they are deleted manually.
In addition, depending on their aim, Cookies can be classified as follows:
- Strictly necessary (technical): These cookies are required for the page to run properly. They are normally generated when the user enters the website or registers on it and they are used to identify the user on the website with the following aims:
- Keep the user identified so that if they close the website, the browser or device and then come back to the same website at another time, they will remain identified, thus enabling them to browse without having to identify themselves again.
- Check if the user is authorised to access certain services or areas of the website.
- Performance cookies: They are used to improve the browsing experience and optimise the functioning of the website, for example, to store service settings or store a purchase in a shopping cart.
- Advertising cookies: These cookies collect information on the ads displayed to website users. There are two types:
- Anonymous cookies: They only collect information on the advertising spaces displayed on the website, regardless of the user accessing the website, i.e., without identifying them explicitly.
- Personalised cookies: They collect personal information from the website user on behalf of a third party, in order to customise these advertising spaces.
- Geolocation cookies: These cookies are used to find out what country or region the user is in when accessing a website service in order to provide content or services appropriate to your location.
- Analytical: They collect information on the user’s browsing experience on the website. It is usually anonymous, although on occasions it can also be used to uniquely and unmistakeably identify the user in order to obtain reports on the user’s interest in the services offered by the website.